LiSO Films & Plastics LLC (LiSO), found in 2015 at Charlotte, NC, is a continuation of LiSO Film Technology found in 2010 at Rochester, NY.
We work closely with consultants, contractors and external laboratories of private, universities and research institutes to leverage resources.
- Plain Films: Packaging, Labeling, and Printing for Industrial/Commercial Applications
- Porous Films: Open, Closed, Nano- and Micro-Structures
- Conductive Films: Polymer Electrolytes, Fuel Cells, Display, Supercipacitors, etc.
- Sorbent Products: Filtration & Separation
- UltraHigh Barrier: Clear and Opaque
- Renewable: Processing and Applications
- Coatings: Adhesive, Sealant, and Barrier
- Thin Film deposition: Surface Treatment, Deposition Processes, and Film Structure
- Solar Films: Clear and Ultraweatherable
- Interfacial Adhesion: Tie Resins & Layers
- Foams and Foaming Processes
- Nanocomposite Dispersion
- Processing-Structure-Properties Relationships
- High-Speed and Additive Manufacturing Technologies
- Nanolayer Coextrusion
LiSO ultrahigh barrier and weatherable films are designed for use in solar cells and outdoor applications.